What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files downloaded on to your computer when you visit a website. The cookies are returned to the website they originate from (first-party cookies) or another website that recognizes them (third-party cookies).
Cookies are useful and have different purposes, such as allowing you to browse pages efficiently, remembering favourite websites and, in general, improving your browsing experience.
They also help ensure that online advertising is targeted at you and your interests (cookie targeting).
Cookies can be temporary, lasting as long as the visit, and are deleted once the browser is closed, or permanent cookies, which are stored on the device even after you leave the website or close the browser. These cookies remain until their expiry date or until you delete them yourself.
Like most websites, visits to the website ROVAGNATIQUALITARESPONSABILE.it require cookies to improve your browsing experience.
The cookies used in ROVAGNATIQUALITARESPONSABILE.it are only “technical”, i.e. they are designed to allow you to browse the pages efficiently.
The cookies used are:
· Session (or technical) cookies: temporary ones that allow you to access personalized services and use all the website functions to the full.
· Analysis cookies: both temporary and permanent, keep track of your movements within the website and therefore improve browsing and content. The information gathered is in no way personal because the data is collected and analysed in anonymous form. We specifically use Google Analytics* cookies in accordance with the methods stated herein.
We do not use targeting cookies or cookies that make a profile of your movements during browsing, nor do we use third party cookies.
Go to the guarantor's website http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/3118884 for further information on laws regulating this topic.
You can enable or disable all or some of the cookies or delete already defined cookies by modifying settings on the Help menu of the Internet browser. By doing so, all the interactive functions of the website will no longer be available.
It is your right to accept or reject cookies
To manage cookie use, modify the browser settings on the tool bar.
The following are links to resources describing cookie management methods for the most popular browsers:
· Mozilla Firefox: deleting cookies; blocking cookies from sites
· Google Chrome: cookie management
· Safari: cookie management
· Internet Explorer: cookie management
You can disable Google Analytics cookies by visiting the Google web page (Google GaOptOut) and downloading the additional component for your browser.
Please note that if cookie preferences are modified or personalized, the preferences must be set for every computer and every browser used.
In order to allow the website function correctly and to use and exploit the functions to the full, we recommend you accept the use of our cookies and third-party cookies.